Forest Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current Weather
It is newleaf, and the clan's lands are flourishing. The sun has been out and about, keeping everything warm, and at the same time there are frequent rains. Not so many as to create a flood, but enough to keep the plants lush and the prey plentiful.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 am
Clan Stats
Welcome to Forest Clans!

What does "temporary" mean?

Clan stats:

ThunderClan:
Leader: Silverstar
Deputy: Darkaura
Medicine Cat: Skyfern
Medicine Cat App: Twistedpaw
Warriors: 6
Apprentices: 3

RiverClan:
Leader: Ripplestar
Deputy: Spiralflood
Medicine Cat: Snowfeather
Medicine Cat App: Ivypaw
Warriors: 5
Apprentices: 2

WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Goldleaf (Temporary)
Medicine Cat: Radiancedusk
Medicine Cat App: Greypaw
Warriors: 4

ShadowClan:
Leader: Lyrestar
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Nightshade
Medicine Cat App: Open
Warriors: 2

Loners: 5
Kittypets: 2
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Alright, LISTEN UP! [MANDATORY READING!]
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 am by keanai

» loner wants to join shadowclan
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am by keanai

» reincarnation?
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm by horrorstar

» The site has Moved!!!
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm by keanai

» The King of Hearts | ADVANCED | WIP
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 pm by keanai

» Layla's home
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 am by horrorstar

» TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available!
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by ϡ Acacia~!

» Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

» Inactivity
Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw]

2 posters

Go down

Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] Empty Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw]

Post  Upinde wa Mvua Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 pm

OOC: By the title, I mean that I don't want random warriors/apprentices waltzing in.

Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] 2dj5cmv
Radiancedusk | She-Cat | Medicine Cat

A sigh escaped the tortoiseshell's body. Since when were there so few patients? She laid down in the back corner, her remaining eye staring at the entrance, awaiting either her apprentice or some unfortunate kitty who had had their fur clawed out recently. Maybe she would go collect herbs? . . .No, the den would be flooded with them.

The catnip caught her eye. No, that wouldn't be right! Well, what if I just had a taste. . .? It was more the smell that intrigued her than the thought of being high. She got up, not quite to her full height, snuck a few steps over, and dropped to her belly, taking a single leaf. She chewed it, enjoying the delicious flavour. Maybe I'll have a wee bit more. The medicine cat took another piece. . . And another, and another. . . Well, long story short, she was, soon enough, high as an eagle.

Upinde wa Mvua
Almost an apprentice
Almost an apprentice

Back to top Go down

Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] Empty Re: Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw]

Post  ϡ Acacia~! Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Greypaw.
i am so numb
i can't feel you there
become so tired
so much more aware
appearance: handsome grey Burmilla-British Longhair
w/ blue eyes ticked green

bio link: Click here
clan: windclan

Hi, Radiancedusk, which do you think is better for wounds? Horsetail or cob—

Greypaw stopped abruptly, blue eyes wide. Was that catnip he scented? Yes, it was good for greencough, but up til now he was sure that Radiancedusk didn’t have greencough. Greypaw took a careful step back. He knew for sure that catnip made cats drunk. But then again, the scent was so captivating… Greypaw could almost feel himself slipping into drunkenness…

No! What kind of medicine cats were they? Getting drunk? Greypaw felt rather scared. Radiancedusk never told him what to do if she got drunk. Mostly because it was a really thin chance, but you had to be prepared for everything, right? “Radiance…dusk?” he choked out, taking numerous steps back. Oh, StarClan. He didn’t even know all of the herbs yet. What if a sick warrior went inside?

timing: n/a
muse: terrible
notes: should Greypaw and Radiancedusk mate? It’d be breaking 2 rules (and maybe more) but still, could be good for a plot. XD Though it might be a bit weird if they’re too age separated. O_O
template by: ϡ Acacia~!
ϡ Acacia~!
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female
Location : In my office making templates, experimenting with codes. *snaps goggles on*

Back to top Go down

Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw] Empty Re: Radiancedusk's boredom [Open to injured/sick cats and Greypaw]

Post  Upinde wa Mvua Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 pm

OOC: Changing to a text template, because they look a lot better. . . Also, in reply to your notes, um, no. X3. Still, sorry for the very short post you're about to read!

Radiancedusk

---

Radiancedusk tried to get up, just stumbling and falling to the ground again. Looking up, the tortoiseshell noticed the blurry image of a grey tom.

Radiance. . . Dusk?

She barely even realized that these sounds were directed at her, much less that they were her name. "Wha'?" the medicine cat replied, without the slightest hint of soberness. Two tortoiseshell paws shot out at a leaf, tossing it around and playing with it as if she were a kit again.

Upinde wa Mvua
Almost an apprentice
Almost an apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Greypaw.
I am so numb
I can’t feel you there
Become so tired
So much more aware
appearance: handsome grey Burmilla-British Longhair
w/ blue eyes ticked green

bio link: Click here
clan: windclan

Greypaw thought for a minute. No, he didn’t think any herb could cure drunkenness. “Stay in your den,” he ordered, mentally hyperventilating. “And… don’t come back out until you sobered a little.” Seeing the medicine cat like this just wasn’t good. It was a bad example, really.

Greypaw heaved a huge sigh. What had his mentor gotten herself into?

timing: n/a
muse: bad
notes: n/a
template by: ϡ Acacia~!
ϡ Acacia~!
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female
Location : In my office making templates, experimenting with codes. *snaps goggles on*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down