Forest Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current Weather
It is newleaf, and the clan's lands are flourishing. The sun has been out and about, keeping everything warm, and at the same time there are frequent rains. Not so many as to create a flood, but enough to keep the plants lush and the prey plentiful.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 am
Clan Stats
Welcome to Forest Clans!

What does "temporary" mean?

Clan stats:

ThunderClan:
Leader: Silverstar
Deputy: Darkaura
Medicine Cat: Skyfern
Medicine Cat App: Twistedpaw
Warriors: 6
Apprentices: 3

RiverClan:
Leader: Ripplestar
Deputy: Spiralflood
Medicine Cat: Snowfeather
Medicine Cat App: Ivypaw
Warriors: 5
Apprentices: 2

WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Goldleaf (Temporary)
Medicine Cat: Radiancedusk
Medicine Cat App: Greypaw
Warriors: 4

ShadowClan:
Leader: Lyrestar
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Nightshade
Medicine Cat App: Open
Warriors: 2

Loners: 5
Kittypets: 2
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Alright, LISTEN UP! [MANDATORY READING!]
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 am by keanai

» loner wants to join shadowclan
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am by keanai

» reincarnation?
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm by horrorstar

» The site has Moved!!!
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm by keanai

» The King of Hearts | ADVANCED | WIP
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 pm by keanai

» Layla's home
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 am by horrorstar

» TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available!
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by ϡ Acacia~!

» Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

» Inactivity
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available!

Go down

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Empty TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available!

Post  ϡ Acacia~! Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am

TWILIGHTCLAN

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Information
In-game, TwilightClan is at its first generation. They are a large Clan living in the forest. They are the Clan of two ranks, which means that they have two of every high rank excluding leader. The leader is Cougarstar. The two deputy spots are open, as well as two medicine cats and two medicine apprentice spots. No one may have more than 1 high position! The Clan, as of now, is a virtually pro-Clan. We are accepting enemies, allies and neighbours! Either PM me or post here to request a relationship with another Clan. You do not have to join to suggest a partnership! Kits will age at their own rates. The weather matches the real time. The high ranks will be chosen IC FROM NOW. Also, my queen, Lithestep, takes in kits. If you are planning to join with a kit, they could be adopted by Lithestep. If you are adopted by one of the queens, then I will list them as the adopters’ kits. If kits are coming but are not born yet, I’ll add them to the list anyway. Very Happy

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Territory
[camp map] [territory map] [beyond territory map]

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Characteristics
There are a lot of ways to describe cats from TwilightClan. A lot of them are quiet, stubborn though clever warriors, but some tend to leap before they look. TwilightClan cat coats tend to have sleek pelts of any tabby colour or grey. They have good poker faces and have a great voice for shout-outs. Smile

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Clanranks
IMPORTANT;; you must state your kit/apprentice name, otherwise i will name them myself. all the high positions will be chosen ic’ly! don’t ask! females ; males . if you have not roleplayed at our thread for three weeks, i will pm you. if you don’t reply in two weeks we’ll remove you/adopt you out. ;(

leader ; (1/1)
cougarstar (acacia)

deputies ; (0/2)
n/a

medicine cats ; (0/2)
n/a

medicine cat apprentices ; (0/2)
n/a

warriors ; (3/99,999)
redpelt (acacia)
darknight (acacia)
fawnpelt (acacia)

apprentices ; (2/99,999)
blackpaw (acacia)
silverpaw (acacia)

elders ; (1/99,999)
cloudfur (acaciastorm)

queens ; (1/99,999)
lithestep (acacia) [kits; tinykit]

kits ; (1/99,999)
tinykit; tinypelt (acacia) [mother; lithestep; father; n/a]

starclan cats ; (0/99,999)
n/a

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Application
not need to use this form! However you must state your character name, rank wanted, age, gender, and appearance. High ranks will be given up in character, do not ask to be one! Or you may just walk in the role play thread. A form is unnecessary!
Code:
[color=red][b]nickname:[/b][/color] (to be used in the ranks! no special characters.)
[color=red][b]character name:[/b][/color] (if apprentice/kit, list warrior name)[/font]
[color=red][b]wanted rank:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]age:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]personality:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]do you want your cat to be in a prophecy?:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]cat gender:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]history:[/b][/color] (optional)
[color=red][b]appearance:[/b][/color] (or picture, realistic)
[color=red][b]additional notes about your character:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]plot ideas:[/b][/color]

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Mycharacters
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Cougarstarpostingtemplate
nickname: Acaciastorm
character name: Cougarstar
wanted rank: Leader
personality: Cougarstar is a serious cat. She dislikes jokers and cats that slack off (as noted when she exiles Strongheart for not helping in the badger attack). Cougarstar is prone to sarcasm when she is feeling anxious. The leader is constantly vigilant (hehe), so paranoid that she sleeps with her claws unsheathed. Sometimes it seems as if she has all the courage in the world and would not hesitate to tackle a pack of dogs, but she is easily spooked. But that doesn’t mean she will meet the challenge to the max in order to protect her Clan!
do you want your cat to be in a prophecy?: Yes, and she will be.
cat gender: She-cat
history: Cougarstar was borne of two kittypets named Alexis and Jay. She had three siblings, named Ash, Sera, and Leaf. Her name was Zara. When she grew up, being the ‘runt’ of her litter, her parents were sent to the Cutter. When they were brought back, they seemed lazy and inactive. Fearful that it would soon happen to her, too, Zara fled. Being rather dim-witted as a kittypet, she didn’t look where she was going and ended up in the forest. She was taken into TwilightClan’s second generation and soon nobody knew of her kittypet birth.
appearance: Cougarstar is a pleasant-looking she-cat. She certainly doesn’t seem delicate. She has a tall build with wiry muscles. Her pelt is a light, pale orange. Her eyes are an emerald green. Her tail is long, so she developed a habit to wrap it around her paws.
additional notes about your character: N/A
plot ideas: N/A Smile

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Fawnpeltpostingtemplate
character name: Fawnpelt
wanted rank: Senior warrior
personality: Fawnpelt is a reserved warrior. She prefers to keep in the shadows, and so no one has seen much of her, even though she is a senior warrior. Fawnpelt helps the Clan to her max, often working overdrive to catch prey. The she-cat seems not to care about her own life as much as others’, thus earning the ‘rank’ of selfless.
do you want your cat to be in a prophecy?: Not really, but I won’t turn down the offer.
history: Fawnpelt was born inside TwilightClan.
appearance: Fawnpelt is a slim she-cat with a small stature. Her eyes are a sparkling green. Her wispy pelt is coloured white.
plot ideas: N/A

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Darknightpostingtemplate
character name: Darknight
wanted rank: Warrior
personality: Darknight is a harsh tomcat. He is very antisocial and tends to snap easily. Darknight gets quickly frustrated and has both a short temper and little patience. The tomcat is pessimistic.
do you want your cat to be in a prophecy?: Not really, but I won’t turn down the offer.
cat gender: Tomcat
history: Darknight was born inside TwilightClan.
appearance: Darknight is a rather handsome grey tomcat with noticeable muscles. His eyes are a cutting amber.

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Redpeltpostingtemplate
character name: Redpelt
wanted rank: Warrior
personality: Redpelt is a serious tom. While not being as intense as Cougarstar, the newly-promoted warrior is perceptive and suspicious. He does have a soft spot, however, for kits.
history: Redpelt was born inside TwilightClan.
appearance: Redpelt is an average tom with a black pelt and gleaming yellow eyes. He is of a medium height and weight.

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Silverpawpostingtemplate
character name: Silverpaw; Silverwisp
wanted rank: Apprentice then Warrior
personality: Silverpaw is a bouncy, energetic she-cat, not at all like her boring parents! The easy going she-cat is sweet and kind. She has a strange habit of bouncing happily on her paws.
history: Silverpaw was born inside TwilightClan.
appearance: Silverpaw is a Russian Blue with a completely grey pelt and sparkling blue eyes. She has a small build ideal for quick runners.

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Cloudfurpostingtemplate
character name: Cloudfur
wanted rank: Elder
personality: Cloudfur is a loud tom. He hates ‘young’uns’, mostly because he is jealous of their youth. Cloudfur often over exaggerates things. Though he seems to be big-headed and dim, Cloudfur is actually rather smart. He is expectant and sharp-tongued.
do you want your cat to be in a prophecy?: Yes, and he will be.
history: Cloudfur was born inside TwilightClan.
appearance: Cloudfur has a white, wispy pelt and dulled blue eyes. He is rather fat now.
additional notes about your character: He is not deaf.
plot ideas: Gonna kill him off.

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Lithesteppostingtemplate
character name: Lithestep
wanted rank: Queen
personality: Lithestep is a kind she-cat, the vision of ‘mother’. She is sly and witty. There’s more of her than first meets the eye.
history: She was once in RiverClan.
appearance: Lithestep is a pretty cat. She is a pale yellow tabby cat with shining green eyes.

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Tinykitpostingtemplate
[b">nickname: Acaciastorm
character name: Tinykit
wanted rank: Kit
personality: Tinykit is a serious she-kit, but she does have a sense of humour. She loves playing with her siblings. She’s tough and can sometimes cause a few wails, but that doesn’t mean she’s flat-out cruel. Tinykit likes being the dominant one and could never accept being submissive.
do you want your cat to be in a prophecy?: Yes! ^w^
history: Her mother is Lithestep. She was born inside TwilightClan.
appearance: Tinykit is a spitting image of her mother. Cleaned yellow tabby pelt with a white muzzle, chest, underbelly and paws. Sparkling green eyes.
additional notes about your character: N/A [center]TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Warriorcode
1. Do not disobey the leader, deputy or medicine cat.
2. Do not strike up unnecessary fights within camp.
3. Patrol daily.
4. Allow the weaker to dine first.
5. Keep your loyalty to the Clan. Do not become mates with outside cats.
6. Give up the independent life of a loner and the soft life of a kittypet.
7. Do not exit the camp without the knowledge of a Clan mate.

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Oocrules
1. Be nice! Smile
2. PM me if your cat is not up on the list.
3. Do not nag me to do anything.
4. Don’t have ‘star’ in the prefix/suffix of your name. Eg; “Starstream” or “Yellowstar”
5. Don’t ask to be a high position.
6. Roleplay actively!
7. Do not be mates/crushes with yourself. 0_0

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Apprenticetomentor
n/a

TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Mates
N/A
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Links
n/a
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Currentplot
Nothing strange is going on, I think it’s safe to say we’re A-OK.
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! Bannersandavatars
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! 2mjp6d
Code:
[url=http://forestclans.canadian-forum.com/t206-twilightclan-pro-clan-for-now-6-high-ranks-available][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2mjp6d.png[/img][/url]
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! 21mf86w
Code:
[url=http://forestclans.canadian-forum.com/t206-twilightclan-pro-clan-for-now-6-high-ranks-available][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/21mf86w.png[/IMG][/url]
TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available! 2naivb5
Code:
[url=http://forestclans.canadian-forum.com/t206-twilightclan-pro-clan-for-now-6-high-ranks-available][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2naivb5.png[/IMG][/url]
ϡ Acacia~!
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female
Location : In my office making templates, experimenting with codes. *snaps goggles on*

Back to top Go down