Forest Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current Weather
It is newleaf, and the clan's lands are flourishing. The sun has been out and about, keeping everything warm, and at the same time there are frequent rains. Not so many as to create a flood, but enough to keep the plants lush and the prey plentiful.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 am
Clan Stats
Welcome to Forest Clans!

What does "temporary" mean?

Clan stats:

ThunderClan:
Leader: Silverstar
Deputy: Darkaura
Medicine Cat: Skyfern
Medicine Cat App: Twistedpaw
Warriors: 6
Apprentices: 3

RiverClan:
Leader: Ripplestar
Deputy: Spiralflood
Medicine Cat: Snowfeather
Medicine Cat App: Ivypaw
Warriors: 5
Apprentices: 2

WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Goldleaf (Temporary)
Medicine Cat: Radiancedusk
Medicine Cat App: Greypaw
Warriors: 4

ShadowClan:
Leader: Lyrestar
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Nightshade
Medicine Cat App: Open
Warriors: 2

Loners: 5
Kittypets: 2
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Alright, LISTEN UP! [MANDATORY READING!]
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 am by keanai

» loner wants to join shadowclan
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am by keanai

» reincarnation?
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm by horrorstar

» The site has Moved!!!
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm by keanai

» The King of Hearts | ADVANCED | WIP
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 pm by keanai

» Layla's home
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 am by horrorstar

» TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available!
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by ϡ Acacia~!

» Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

» Inactivity
Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3

Post  starmz123 Wed May 18, 2011 7:10 am

-Blink- No, as long as the first and last letter is correct - that's so that people can actually understand what you're writing. Trust me, in REAL advanced-advanced plots/roleplays, the spelling has to be approximately 95% right.

And, if you type so fast your computer can't register, either start typing slower or after typing a post, proof-read it! Check it to make sure it's as perfect as possible. Or just delete after a mistake and replace.
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Acaciastorm needs Advanced Roleplaying Tutor :3

Post  ϡ Acacia~! Wed May 18, 2011 7:14 am

Oh yes, I should mention this to you; sometimes I get anxious that I type too slowly. :3 Any way to help me... like... you know... 'relax'? :P
ϡ Acacia~!
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female
Location : In my office making templates, experimenting with codes. *snaps goggles on*

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 am

Razz Listen to music. Smile Or just take a break from typing/RPing, maybe stretch a little. Basically, do what you enjoy for maybe a few minutes, then you can quickly resume your plotting.
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Wed May 18, 2011 9:43 am

--randomly falls out of the sky-- Hello, m'friends. Mind if I join in here? Whatever, I'm joining in anyway Razz

--reads through older posts-- High five to all who are eleven! --holds up hand-- Cause I am too!

Going to type something with my eyes closed:

The wind was harsh on the camp. Trees rustled in the strong breeze-- scratch that, not 'breeze: so much as "storm".Twistedpaw poked his head out of hte medicine den. Seeing the weather, the little nose disappeared back into the den. "Skyfern!" he called to his mentor. "We can't go and collect herbs today. The weather's too bad." He sighed and rifled through ttheir herbs. the supply of alder leaves was pitifully low, and the marigold leaves were down to three.

DAT WAS HORRIBLE.

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Wed May 18, 2011 10:53 pm

xD - It was fine, really. ^^
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  keanai Thu May 19, 2011 2:14 am

I'm turnign 13 June 15th!! Ha. I iz older!! XD I bet Starmz is older than me!! O.O are you?

thanks for advice starmz..

here is how I type wiyhout looking at keyboard. I usually type reallt, really dloe when I type like this. And then I correct myself if I drr a bunch of misrakes

keanai

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Thu May 19, 2011 4:21 am

Razz - Yes, thou is older. And, no, actually ... I'm 11, turning 12 this year. xP

And, no problem. I may have been a bit hard on you though. Sowwy~ :3

... Shocked O..kay..
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Thu May 19, 2011 4:39 am

My birthday= October 13, 1999.

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar Thu May 19, 2011 5:04 am

Just popping in to say, wow! It looks like I'm the oldest one here.... >.>
Hawkstar
Hawkstar
Admin
Admin

Female

http://hawkstar123.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Thu May 19, 2011 5:05 am

Razz Hiii Hawkie~
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar Thu May 19, 2011 5:06 am

*tips hat* Howdy. XD
Hawkstar
Hawkstar
Admin
Admin

Female

http://hawkstar123.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 am

:]
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Thu May 19, 2011 8:11 am

Let us randomly make up a story to hone our skills. Here, I shall begin a story, then you continue it. Okay? :] Here we go!...

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a--

Screw poetry. Flowery verse will do.

It was a dark and stormy night, and the trees rustled ominously. Anybody beholding the scene would have quickly fled--

No, no, no. That doesn't work either, does it? I know. I'll combine it.

'Twas the night before Christmas, and it was a dark and stormy night. The trees rustled ominously, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring. Anybody beholding the scene would have quickly fled; not even the bravest creature would have stayed.

And inside the dark window of the huge mansion in the massive town in the brobdingnagian country in the [variation of 'big'] continent in the... *gasps for breath* You get the idea. In the dark window of the huge mansion of the et cetera et cetera, a light clicked on. Illuminated in the somewhat ghostly, eerie light, was...

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Thu May 19, 2011 9:23 am

Ooh! Great idea! Got to hit the hay soon though.

Illuminated in the somewhat ghostly, eerie light, was...

A dark, shadowy figure, seeming large and fierce in the dim light - this mysterious character was hidden perfectly in the darkness, that was threatening to overwhelm and consume all light .. gone with it all hope, like a chilly wind snuffing out a candle that had held all your heart's hopes and desires.

It glanced outside the sea-blue tinted window, emerald-green creeper plants that were tinged with blackness crawling on the sides of the paneled glass. The golden tabby jumped, his gold, amber-green flecked eyes widening as he drew closer to a pretty silver she-cat, similarly shocked, surprised and, above all, frightened.

Sorry, that'll be it for now. Muse low, gotta go!
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  keanai Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 am

*jaw drop* Woot!! *celebrates!!!* I'm the second-oldest one here

recommending a book. high-school level. Evermore by alyson noel. the e in the last name has two little dots over it

keanai

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Thu May 19, 2011 8:45 pm

The golden tabby jumped, his gold, amber-green flecked eyes widening as he drew closer to a pretty silver she-cat, similarly shocked, surprised and, above all, frightened...

The golden tabby out fearfully. "Is he gone?" he rasped, eyes wild and trembling. The silver she-cat licked his cheek. "He is," she murmured, her equally scared velvet gaze piercing him.

"What will become of us now, Rose?" the golden tabby muttered, drawing the curtains closed and pressing himself against Rose.

"We will live on our own," Rose told him calmly, though trembling with fright. "I'm sure we will mourn for our Upwalker, but he is dead and we have to live on our own. Do not worry, Smoke, we shall survive."

They settled into a deep, restless sleep, and while they were sleeping, in the dead of the night, the house was disturbed by a creaking noise...

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Fri May 20, 2011 4:20 am

*Blinks at jaw-dropping* O-kay. Well, I'll see if I can find the book. ^^ Thanks for the suggestion~ And, well, yeah, my brother, who's going to college this year, has a good book collection, and I read them a lot - which is why I run out of books to read sooo easily since I'm a fast reader. *Sigh*

They settled into a deep, restless sleep, and while they were sleeping, in the dead of the night, the house was disturbed by a creaking noise...

Once again the blurry, pitch-black figure appeared, it's glowing ice-blue eyes piercing the darkness - it seemed to move forward, but then again, it was just as likely for your eyes to be playing spiteful tricks on your overtired mind ...right?

Smoke groaned and woke up from his fitful sleep, disturbed for some strange reason. Beside him, Rose stirred, her weariness showing clearly on her silver face. The golden tabby's usually lion-like features were a lot less braver now, his long, majestic tail twitching with fear.

Letting out a tiny, almost indecipherable whimper, Smoke pawed at the ground, trying to calm himself with pondering the question that'd always haunted him - 'Why had his parents chosen the name Smoke?' Jack and Poppy themselves had died in a terrible fire, leading to his phobia of fire.

Looking down mournfully, the sunny tom had almost forgotten his fright - before he glanced at the house again, his gaze once again caught on the figure.

"Perfect. Just like a fish caught on a silver hook - although made entirely out of fear-inducing mist, of course." A maniac voice whispered, amusement clear in it's tone, a breathy kind of voice, drifting out in the strange night, seeing as the moon was covered by clouds...

Background info to add some depth and continue the story more:
- Smoke is a pedigree kitty-pet
- Rose is a 'wild-cat'/ex-clan cat; who ran away with Smoke due to, quite obviously, their love
- Rose is pregnant. Very Happy
- One of the kits may be stillborn D:
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 am

"Perfect. Just like a fish caught on a silver hook - although made entirely out of fear-inducing mist, of course." A maniac voice whispered, amusement clear in it's tone, a breathy kind of voice, drifting out in the strange night, seeing as the moon was covered by clouds...

Rose stared out of the window. "StarClan is angry," she whispered hoarsely. The moon was nowhere to be seen. "They have covered the moon!"

Besides her, Smoke couldn't resist snorting contemptuously. "StarClan? So you still believe in those dead warriors?"

Rose glared at her mate. As a Clan cat, she had been Clan leader ((sorry, but drama shall be inevitable ^^)), and had spoken to the spirits of StarClan herself. Although they had been devastated when she had decided to leave RiverClan for Smoke, she knew they existed and continued to believe in them. She flicked Smoke on the ear lightly with her long tail. "They are real," she told him simply. "I have never stopped believing that."

Smoke opened his jaws to speak, but hastily shut them when a strange smell drifted in from the other room.

Rose scented the air and she stiffened. "Smoke," she whispered.

Smoke glanced at her. "What is it?"

"Smoke!" the silver she-cat persisted, and her mate looked up. Smoke drifted in from the room next to them, and there was a foul smell. The golden tabby leaped up, eyes wide in fright. "R-- Rose," he stammered. "We have to get out of here now. Somebody has set the house on fire!"

... *dramatic music*

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  keanai Fri May 20, 2011 9:32 am

I'm super fast reader too!

By the the way, please move the advance rp testing to a seperate thread

keanai

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Sat May 21, 2011 9:25 am

Move it? Where to?
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  keanai Sat May 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Post a new topic in the rp school called, "Advance rp lesson- private-

keanai

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! Wed May 25, 2011 1:58 am

Bookie, I mean to be of no offence but... ah... could this thread be strictly my training?
ϡ Acacia~!
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female
Location : In my office making templates, experimenting with codes. *snaps goggles on*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2