Forest Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current Weather
It is newleaf, and the clan's lands are flourishing. The sun has been out and about, keeping everything warm, and at the same time there are frequent rains. Not so many as to create a flood, but enough to keep the plants lush and the prey plentiful.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 am
Clan Stats
Welcome to Forest Clans!

What does "temporary" mean?

Clan stats:

ThunderClan:
Leader: Silverstar
Deputy: Darkaura
Medicine Cat: Skyfern
Medicine Cat App: Twistedpaw
Warriors: 6
Apprentices: 3

RiverClan:
Leader: Ripplestar
Deputy: Spiralflood
Medicine Cat: Snowfeather
Medicine Cat App: Ivypaw
Warriors: 5
Apprentices: 2

WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Goldleaf (Temporary)
Medicine Cat: Radiancedusk
Medicine Cat App: Greypaw
Warriors: 4

ShadowClan:
Leader: Lyrestar
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Nightshade
Medicine Cat App: Open
Warriors: 2

Loners: 5
Kittypets: 2
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Alright, LISTEN UP! [MANDATORY READING!]
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 am by keanai

» loner wants to join shadowclan
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am by keanai

» reincarnation?
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm by horrorstar

» The site has Moved!!!
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm by keanai

» The King of Hearts | ADVANCED | WIP
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 pm by keanai

» Layla's home
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 am by horrorstar

» TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available!
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by ϡ Acacia~!

» Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

» Inactivity
Just a regular day...? (Open to All) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

Just a regular day...? (Open to All)

3 posters

Go down

Just a regular day...? (Open to All) Empty Just a regular day...? (Open to All)

Post  ~Sushi~ Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Snowfeather
As the snow starts to fall, as slowly as a feather
Under the cover of a tree, a beautiful flower blooms.

Snowfeather sighed, her paws going into the motions of checking her herb stock. Poppy seeds in a small pile next to her, there was a fair amount but she made a mental note to get more, as you can never be to careful. She carefully put them away makign sure she picked up all of them incase a curious kit came in. Her paw reached for the marigold, the flowers leaves falling gently to the floor of her den. She counted them carefully, once again making a mental note to get more. The pretty she-cat sighed again as she placed the marigold back into its cleft, So, its gonna be this kind of day isn't it? She thought, slowly getting to her paws. She padded out of her den, the warm sun shinning down signalling the start of new-leaf. Snowfeather took in a large breath smelling the fresh scents of nature, she walked to a spot where the sun shone most brightly yet close to the entrance of her den encase she was needed. Her eyes soon closed in the warmth of the sun, ears pricked listenign to the sounds of her clanmates.
~Sushi~
~Sushi~
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Just a regular day...? (Open to All) Empty Re: Just a regular day...? (Open to All)

Post  starmz123 Mon May 09, 2011 4:36 am

Ivypaw
I just need to work hard...
To reap my rewards~

The slim, silver-blue apprentice glanced around the medicine den, her gentle shimmering peridots landing on her mentor, the medicine cat of Riverclan - Snowfeather. Ivypaw smiled before softly padding in, her tail swishing, low and quiet. Unsure if Snowfeather was awake or resting, Ivypaw inhaled the familiar, exotic scent of the herbs, taking them all in and loving the scent. Her pale pink nose twitched, whiskers translucent, yet slightly more visible in the darkness when compared to the bright, golden rays outside.

She pawed lightly at the herbs, checking they were in the right piles. Once satisfied, the dark-striped apprentice lay down a few centimeters away from her mentor, and half-closed one eye, ears pricked intently.
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Just a regular day...? (Open to All) Empty Re: Just a regular day...? (Open to All)

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 am

rookpaw
moonlight
not a sound from the pavement
as the moon lost her memory
she is smiling alone
in the darkness, the withered leaves collect at my feet
let the memory live again
appearance: handsome, muscular blue tom
w/ abnormally long claws &
very dark green eyes

bio link: Click here
clan: riverclan

A shape padded-- no, limped-- into camp. Anybody that knew the cat in question by name and by appearance would have known him instantly; what with the large, muscular build, and the dark, midnight blue fur. Yes, it was Rookpaw. Hooray, hooray, and three cheers.

Rookpaw limped into the medicine den. He flicked his tail at the two medicine cats, and then sat down and held out his paw. He then proceeded to greet them by name. "Ivypaw. Snowfeather. I need your... ah, assistance."

The bone in his left foreleg was displaced. Considering the pain he must have been in, the young apprentice bore it relatively well. He studied the shelves in the medicine den. What were they all for? There was a time when he thought that he'd wanted to be a medicine cat; however, when his mother left him, he resolved to follow the path of a warrior and fight for his Clan.

Rookpaw waited for either Ivypaw's or Snowfeather's response, thinking that if either of them were good enough, they would know what his current affliction was.

timing: n/a
muse: okay lah...
notes: n/a
template by: ϡ Acacia~!

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Sushi~ Mon May 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Snowfeather.
I dream of things I’ve never felt,
the rush of wind along the moor,
the protective comfort of the trees,
the seductive embrace of the dark.
All I’ve ever known is the beautiful song
the babbling brook sings.
A melody with no one to accompany,
but until I can sing along with that brook,
and feel the wind, comfort, embrace,
I’ll dream and dream and dream…
appearance: pretty Balinese w/ a mixed brown,
black & cream pelt; lovely blue eyes

Snowfeather's breathing had slowed to almost a dead coma. Her warm fur and comfortable position filled her head with sun-filled brush with rivers running thorough it all. The pretty Balinese thought of swimming down, down through the force, gliding like a slick fish through the water. And a fish was just what she was looking for, a large mouth opened in front of her,the eyes watching her peacefully. Suddenly the large fish spoke, "Ivypaw. Snowfeather. I need your... ah, assistance." The fishes strange words startled her, her mouth opening to respond only to fill with the water, racking her from her once peaceful dream.

Snowfeather jumped up, eyes wide and her usual irritated calm shattered for a moment. When she found herself in the Riverclan camp, in front of her den with the scents of herbs drifting out and calming her nerves faster than poppy seeds ever could. Shaking her pelt to itch off the dream she padded to Rookpaw, the dream aklready forgotten as she noticed the tom limping. Her eyes grazed the rest of his form, looking for any signs as to what had happened. "Wrestling a badger or tripping on a twig through the forest?" She asked, her back to the apprentice as she took out poppy seeds as his paw looked rather painful.

status: Freaked from the dream and wondering what's wrong with Rookpaw.
timing: N/A
muse: Rocking, probably because I'm procrastinating!
notes: -Gasps- Rookpaw's "motto" thing is the song I'm singing in choir! I love Memory Smile
~Sushi~
~Sushi~
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Mon May 23, 2011 9:20 pm

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
very dark green eyes

Rookpaw waited impatiently, and when Snowfeather finally replied he meowed rather sheepishly "Fell into the lake and swam out. I accidentally stepped on a very sharp stone."

muse: okay lah...
notes: so do i Very Happy

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
It starts in my soul, and I lose all control;
when you kiss my nose, the feeling shows~
appearance: Lovely blue American Shorthair with blue/green
eyes & white underbelly

brief personality: Friendly, energetic, loves nature, 'soft',
good with herbs, elegant, kind, sweet, trusting,
cute, shy, timid, cold, distant, melodic voice, patient

Ivypaw rolled her eyes as Rookpaw looked sheepish, answering Snowfeather's question with a rather lame answer - or so she thought, anyway. But she was a medicine cat apprentice - it didn't matter if they stepped on a sharp twig or was injured by an intruder, it was her job to help the Riverclan medicine cat with healing her clanmates.

She glanced around, seeing that Snowfeather had already taken out some poppy seeds, and grabbed some alder - if that paw became infected it'd be even more troubling; then also stuffed a pawful of lavander into her mouth, dropping the herbs near Rookpaw as she selected the alder and looked towards Snowfeather, wondering if she agreed.

status: ivypaw gets some herbs, but hesitates, looking at snowfeather first.
muse: okay-ish
template by: ϡ Acacia~!, edited by Starmz
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Sushi~ Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 am

Snowfeather.
I dream of things I’ve never felt,
the rush of wind along the moor,
the protective comfort of the trees,
the seductive embrace of the dark.
All I’ve ever known is the beautiful song
the babbling brook sings.
A melody with no one to accompany,
but until I can sing along with that brook,
and feel the wind, comfort, embrace,
I’ll dream and dream and dream…
appearance: pretty Balinese w/ a mixed brown,
black & cream pelt; lovely blue eyes

As Snowfeather bent her head to snatch a stray leaf that must have drifted into her den during her slumber she thought of the very dream that she had, the pure feeling of being underwater. The rush of knowing you belong there, she hadn't gone swimming in quite sometime, defiantly something she'd try next time she got a moment alone with herself. With that she remember Rookpaw, his paw injured she placed the 1 tiny poppy seed onto the leaf.

She turned her head, the point of her nose at Rookpaw while her eyes were staring at the purple leaves before her apprentice Ivypaw. It wasn't until she look at her apprentice, her eyes a look that was practically say 'Uhm... What are you doing???' She shook her head, a slight chuckle escaping her maw as she realized the apprentice's mistake. "I don't think he has a fever Ivypaw, but if he does at least your prepared." Snowfeather said jokingly but her tone was more snarky than anything, she couldn't help it of course that was just her sense of humor dark and kinda mean. Not to say she didn't like Ivypaw, Snowfeather knew it would take awhile before the young apprentice knew everything there IS to know.

The cream and tortie point grabbed cobwebs and placed them along side the poppy seed, nodding towards the crevice that housed the marigold. "Get a few leaves of Marigold while you take the lavender and the... Alder bark? For toothaches usually, back to their spots." No please or thank you escaped her jaws, not like they would for the leader or deputy of course so it wasn't to unusual. Snowfeather nodded towards the poppy seed, pushing the leaf closer to Rookpaw who was taking his injury quite fine, which is good for all of their sakes considering the ruckus that would've ensued after Snowfeather got tired of hearing him whine.

timing: 21 minutes
muse: Awesome!!
notes: I thought Rookpaw's foreleg was dislocated though?

~Sushi~
~Sushi~
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

Ivypaw whipped her head around to face Snowfeather, confused wrinkles on her face. "Excuse me? Fever?" She glanced at her herbs and continued, "The Alder is to prevent any infection, and lavender to calm Rookpaw while we're applying the other herbs - it may sting a bit when we put on the herbs." The apprentice fought to keep her tone calm - there was a reason why she studied herbs - in fact, her secret glade was a bountiful, wonderful place to collect them!

Sighing, she looked at the Marigold, and started towards it, her tail swishing loosely from side to side, her ears pricked for any more instructions. Ivypaw gently pawed several out, then placed them near Snowfeather. She then started chewing the Alder, for that was necessary before applying it on Rookpaw's wound.

The silver she-cat wondered if she should chew the Marigold, or to leave it for Snowfeather.

status: ivypaw gets annoyed as she knows there are more uses for the alder etc.
timing: around 7 minutes
muse: not too shabby ;3
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Tue May 24, 2011 1:43 am

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
very dark green eyes

Rookpaw squirmed rather uncomfortably at what these cats were saying. "Well, actually... I kind of accidentally ran too far, and then I fell off this big rock, and landed front paw first, so..."

The young apprentice trailed off.

status: rookpaw reveals the actualy reason why he got his paw hurt.
muse: TERRIBLE.

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...

But who do you think you are, running around leaving scars,
collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart..?
eyes & white underbelly

"Ah, thank you. That makes all the difference, it really does." Ivypaw rolled her eyes and waited for Snowfeather's reply.

muse: text
starmz123
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 am

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
very dark green eyes

Rookpaw bristled. "Could you please just treat my paw?" He accidentally tried to stand.

He winced at the movement.

muse: TERRIBLE.

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down