Current Weather
It is newleaf, and the clan's lands are flourishing. The sun has been out and about, keeping everything warm, and at the same time there are frequent rains. Not so many as to create a flood, but enough to keep the plants lush and the prey plentiful.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 am
Clan Stats
Welcome to Forest Clans!

What does "temporary" mean?

Clan stats:

ThunderClan:
Leader: Silverstar
Deputy: Darkaura
Medicine Cat: Skyfern
Medicine Cat App: Twistedpaw
Warriors: 6
Apprentices: 3

RiverClan:
Leader: Ripplestar
Deputy: Spiralflood
Medicine Cat: Snowfeather
Medicine Cat App: Ivypaw
Warriors: 5
Apprentices: 2

WindClan:
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Goldleaf (Temporary)
Medicine Cat: Radiancedusk
Medicine Cat App: Greypaw
Warriors: 4

ShadowClan:
Leader: Lyrestar
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Nightshade
Medicine Cat App: Open
Warriors: 2

Loners: 5
Kittypets: 2
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Alright, LISTEN UP! [MANDATORY READING!]
Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 am by keanai

» loner wants to join shadowclan
Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am by keanai

» reincarnation?
Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm by horrorstar

» The site has Moved!!!
Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm by keanai

» The King of Hearts | ADVANCED | WIP
Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 pm by keanai

» Layla's home
Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 am by horrorstar

» TwilightClan | Pro-Clan! (For now!) 6 high ranks available!
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by ϡ Acacia~!

» Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig
Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

» Inactivity
Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm by ϡ Acacia~!

lithepaw's nook. | open to anyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

lithepaw's nook. | open to anyone.

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Mon May 16, 2011 4:49 am

Lithepaw.
you know it’s me
when someone’s contradictory
appearance: pretty pale yellow
tabby w/ green eyes

bio link: Click here
clan: riverclan

Lithepaw padded into the apprentice's den, bright green-eyes dulled and half-closed. She dragged her feet across the moss that footed the den before collapsing on a nest that was still half-warm. Lithepaw gave a great yawn and snuggled up. It was the night before the Gathering and she was exhausted. Perhaps for over-exerting herself in excitement at the thought of the Gathering next night.

Lithepaw managed to blink the sleep from her eyes and straighten, pushing herself from her sleeping position. Though it was night, many of the other apprentices refused to sleep. Lithepaw leaned against the wall of the den, green eyes slowly regaining their customary twinkle. "Maybe I'll be able to make more friends," Lithepaw muttered to herself before nodding firmly. With that resolve in her mind, Lithepaw kept an ear cocked for any interesting news.

status: lithepaw is in the apprentices' den of riverclan; it is night. she decides to try to make friends with other apprentices while keeping an ear out for any interesting news.
timing: n/a
muse: pretty bad. >.<
notes: n/a
template by: ϡ Acacia~!

ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female
Location : In my office making templates, experimenting with codes. *snaps goggles on*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lithepaw's nook. | open to anyone.

Post  starmz123 on Sat May 21, 2011 4:42 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
It starts in my soul, and I lose all control,
and when you kiss me on the nose, the feeling shows~
appearance: Lovely blue American Shorthair with blue/green eyes &
white underbelly

Ivypaw padded gently into the apprentice den, bored out of her wits as Snowfeather still hadn't come back from the trip to the Moonstone, along with Ripplefur and Sootfur. She just hoped that an invasion from the other clans wouldn't happen - even though it was unlikely, anything could happen, right?

The silvery apprentice shook her head, trying to clear them of any negative thoughts. 'Come on, it's a beautiful, clear, star-filled night - stop thinking about these things!' She told herself firmly, throwing warm glances around the den, trying hard to avoid stepping on any-cat's tail. The Riverclan medicine apprentice soon spotted a creamy-yellow she-cat that seemed at least a bit awake, so she went shyly over to her; ears tipped forward, Ivypaw meowed, "H..-hello there. I'm Ivypaw."

The young cat offered a small smile, then started pawing at the ground uncertainly, hoping that the other apprentice would respond in a friendly way. 'Maybe she could be my new friend!' She thought, her mood perking up; the aura surrounding her lightening up until you could almost feel the gorgeous, delicious brightness of it.

status: ivypaw is wondering whether lithepaw will be her new friend - she is in the riverclan apprentices' den, it's a pretty night, with a full, glittering moon; ivypaw hopes that nothing bad will happen before the high-ranking cats get back.
timing: about 5 minutes or so.
muse: bad!
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Sat May 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Lithepaw.
you know it’s me
tabby w/ green eyes

"Excuse me?" Lithepaw snapped out a stupor she hadn't noticed that she'd had. "Oh! Um.. Hi, my name is Lithepaw." Lithepaw gave Ivypaw a shy smile -- wow! The apprentice of the medicine cat? That was ... well... cool! Lithepaw rose to her feet, slim tail swaying happily. "It's nice to meet you, Ivypaw." The apprentice paused her, forest green eyes momentarily clouding over in throught. What should she say next? She was eager to be friends with the medicine cat apprentice but she wasn't quite sure how to start a conversation. Maybe learn a bit more about her? Yes, that was it.

"Er, so Ivypaw," Lithepaw stumbled on. Dang, this was hard! "Random question -- Do you like hunting?" As soon as those words slipped from her lips Lithepaw felt herself reddening underneath her pale fur. Oops. She made a fool of herself. Lithepaw couldn't forgive herself if she made an enemy from the medicine cat apprentice. Who knows? She might refuse to heal her. And besides, Lithepaw loved making friends, despising missing up a chance. Lithepaw waited for Ivypaw's answer, green eyes downcast to her paws.

muse: Blerugh. Bad. >.<
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female
Location : In my office making templates, experimenting with codes. *snaps goggles on*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Sat May 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
It starts in my soul, and I lose all control;
when you kiss my nose, the feeling shows~
appearance: Lovely blue American Shorthair with blue/green
eyes & white underbelly

brief personality: Friendly, energetic, loves nature,
good with herbs, elegant, kind, sweet,
cute, shy, timid, cold, distant

Ivypaw beamed, her sea-green eyes shining joyfully; translucent whiskers twitching merrily. "Nice to meet you too, Lithepaw." This other apprentice seemed sweet - and, actually, kinda like her! She let loose a soft giggle as she realized Lithepaw seemed to be struggling a bit to find the correct words to meow - that happened sometimes to her, too, when talking to new cats.

"Yes, Lithepaw?" The medicine apprentice sat down, adjusting her posture. "Ah - well, I can't say I'm that good at it," Ivypaw blushed lightly, pale pink spots showing through her silver fur as heat rushed up to meet the upper part of her slender body. "However," She continued, "I do enjoy it; I just seem to have more of a gift ... or, well, talent, with herbs. I'm sure you'd do a lot better than me."

Suddenly, a good (well, she thought it was good anyway) idea came to her. "Ooh, how about we go hunting in the moonlight?" The slim, silver young she-cat asked what she hoped was her new friend - Ivypaw didn't often do things this 'daring', but she sure had imagined - and desired - to do it, often before in the past.

status: Ivypaw wonders if Lithepaw is her new friend, and if she'd want to go hunting at night with her.
timing: Approx. 5-10 minutes~
muse: It's not going so good :3
template by: ϡ Acacia~!, edited by Starmz

Last edited by starmz123 on Sat May 21, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit some stuff x3)
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 am

Lithepaw.
you know it’s me
tabby w/ green eyes

Lithepaw blinked at Ivypaw once she admitted that she was better at healing. "'Wish I could do the same," Lithepaw purred. "I'm good at neither." Lithepaw then listened intently to Ivypaw's suggestion. "At night?" Lithepaw appeared startled, kneading the mossy floor with her claws uneasily. "Well, I don't want to be a push-over but is it safe?" Lithepaw quickly pondered over that. Would it be okay? If the deputy or the leader heard of it, then Lithepaw and Ivypaw would both be in big trouble. The thought of it was just screaming 'camp arrest'!

Then again, it would make her spend time with her friend... well, Lithepaw assumed that Ivypaw was her friend, anyway. Lithepaw nodded quickly, eyes sparkling. "On second thoughts, I think we should go! It'd be cool, and if we bring back prey there's a chance that the others won't be as mad at us." Lithepaw lowered her shoulders and head in a playful stance, tail swaying with excitement.

What could go wrong? Okay, that was a bad question. What was the most that they could get punished for? Camp-arrest until they were 20 moons? No, not that extreme. Being kept from becoming warriors? Here Lithepaw froze, almost staring at nothing.

status: lithepaw thinks doubtfully about going hunting. however, at the thought of maybe making friends with the other young apprentice, lithepaw eagerly agrees.
muse: actually quite good.
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Sun May 22, 2011 1:26 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

cute, shy, timid, cold, distant

Ivypaw's pools glittered, her mood lifting. "Well, maybe you're good at sneaking up on things, or maybe jumping, or even swimming!" The apprentice's voice radiated happiness, although she took care not to be too loud, lest she wake up the other apprentices .. and face their wrath. Then again... the silver she-cat glanced around the cave and rolled her finely-shaped spheres - there weren't many cats resting here, anyway.

"Oh, yes, I can assure you, it's safe!" Ivypaw made her voice confident and bold, although neither of the emotions were similar to how she was feeling - yes, she was excited, but Lithepaw's doubt had made her question her decision, tinging her feelings with fear. Just a bit, of course.

"Oh, great! Wait, wha-..." Lithepaw's remark, '[...]and if we bring back prey there's a chance that the others won't be as mad at us.' - What?! The .. the leader might be mad at us? Even Snowfeather?' She wondered, cowering a bit at the thought of her gentle mentor being angry at her. The silver she-cat sighed and sat up straight, forcing herself to boost her confidence.

Ivypaw noticed that Lithepaw seemed a little down at the thought - or maybe she was scared? "...Lithepaw? Are you okay?" The young medicine cat apprentice asked.

status: ivypaw has doubts about hunting by moonlight, but hopes everything will go well
timing: about 10 minutes, muse is way down x3
muse: on holiday, may come
back through hunting trip

starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Sun May 22, 2011 3:38 am

Lithepaw.
you know it’s me
tabby w/ green eyes

"N-nothing." Lithepaw shook her head, though her eyes resumed having a frightened spark. "Just the thoughts of the punishments we might-- I mean, nothing." Lithepaw shook her fur, embarrassed. "Well, shall we go?" By now, Lithepaw was still feeling quite anxious about their to-be trip. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, thinking it over for the third time.

status: lithepaw thinks of the proposition again (i think it's the right word) then feels unsure.
muse: terrible

ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Sun May 22, 2011 3:50 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

good with herbs, elegant, kind, sweet, cute, shy,
timid, cold, distant, melodic voice, patient

"Uhmm.. yeah, let's go!" Ivypaw meowed back, trying extraordinarily hard not to let her uncertainty slip into her soft voice. She stepped away from the den gracefully, drinking in the gorgeous moonlight before turning her head around, making sure her moves were as light as a feather.

The apprentice wondered if Lithepaw was going to follow her - truthfully, she wouldn't blame her at all if she didn't. 'After all, like she said, there are risks to doing this little trip - but I desperately want to have a small adventure or something similar!' Her mood turned to one that rarely appeared in her selection - irritation.

status: ivypaw is a bit scared about what will happen if they get caught, yet is still very determined to go on the trip.
timing: around 6 minutes
muse: picking up
notes: thinking about a plot for ivypaw - *sigh* if only she could keep being a med. app but .. -thinks hard-
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Sun May 22, 2011 7:15 am

Lithepaw.
you know it’s me
tabby w/ green eyes

Lithepaw hesitated, then continued the she-cat. Oh, heck, who cared? At least she had an accomplice. One accomplice was better than one.

"Should we hunt fish?" Lithepaw lowered her sweet voice into a whisper, ear twitching with worry. She was excited, but in a nervously elated way.

muse: ... it stinks.
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

brief personality: Friendly, energetic, loves nature, 'soft',
cute, shy, timid, cold, distant, melodic voice, patient

Ivypaw grinned, hidden behind a veil of bravado. "Sure, I don't see why not!" The apprentice's mood spiraled into happiness - Lithepaw was going hunting at night with her!

All her fears were instantly thrown away - or it seemed like it, anyway. She started going towards a small lake, inside a secret forest glade, yet near the camp - perfect for their purpose!

status: ivypaw agrees to fish, thinks of her private location
timing: few minutes
muse: meh.
notes: thinking of an ivypaw plot :3 whilst listening to glee
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am

L | I | T | H | E | P | A | W | .
life is known as the bane of death
so enjoy your life with every bated breath
thy status: apprentice
thy gender: she-cat
tabby w/ green eyes

bio link: Thy’s life files shalt be located here
thy alliance: riverclan
Lithepaw gulped. "Well, life without adventure is like a beetle without antennae -- you couldn't live without it." Well, that was what Lithepaw thought anyway. She had spent ages as a kit toying around with beetles. She had accidentally pulled quite a few antennae off with her large, clumsy paws and for some reason they all seemed to.... well, need it.

Lithepaw straightened, and her eyes brightened. "Wait, I don't know that area. Can you show me?" She padded quickly after Ivypaw, having paused with shock once the other apprentice had began to go toward it. Lithepaw was full of exhilaration -- she could barely keep herself from giggling with glee. Though it wasn't much of an adventure, who said that they couldn't have any fun? Lithepaw crouched down, carefully padding without noise. She had to be vigilant in the night -- who knew what dangers stood out there? Without supervision the two apprentices had to fend for themselves.

Lithepaw stopped just short of the glade. She give it a nervous look, before hesitantly padding in it. Oh well, where Ivypaw would go that night she would follow.
status: Lithepaw follows Ivypaw into a glade where a secret hidden lake lies. Lithepaw feels excited about the prospect of going hunting at night and getting away of it however she is wary of the dangers that might abide them once they enter.
timing: N/A.
muse: My muse is actually quite well, considering I'm nearly going to sleep. :L

ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Mon May 23, 2011 7:42 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

good with herbs, elegant, kind, sweet, trusting,

The black-striped apprentice smiled encouragingly at the yellow tabby; unknowingly sharing the same fears as her. She hesitated for a heart-beat, unsure whether her new friend would appreciate her secret location the same way she did. 'Oh, come on, no one could think the same way as you - but Lithepaw would most certainly like it! It's a beautiful place, anyway.' A motherly-sounding, but firm, voice echoed in the depths of her mind.

Sighing inwardly, Ivypaw nodded imperceptibly, then glanced back with her pools of murky green. 'Oh! She's dropping down - maybe stalking? I should do so, too.' Thus, the silver cat awkwardly bent her legs, belly just brushing the tickly, moss-splattered ground. She padded softly forwards, trying as hard as ever to not make any sounds that would give their location away to .. hmm, intruders, enemies, even their clanmates would be most unwelcome in this particular situation.

Her mood lifted, and Ivypaw resumed a normal padding pace, steady and calm, a small smile appearing as she entered the glade.

Oh, what a beautiful place it was! The bright moon and stars were high above, yet clear in this swath of midnight-blue fabric, the silvery orb bathing the two she-cats in a warm embrace. Pawing at the ground gently, the Riverclan medicine cat's ears pricked as she stepped towards the western edge of the lake.

status: ivypaw goes into her secret forest glade, secluded but near camp, is excited and hopeful; but is still rather cautious, looking out for frenemies.
timing: several minutes
muse: okay-ish, picking up! :3
notes: plan, plan for ivypaw *mutter*
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie on Mon May 23, 2011 8:11 am

rookpaw
moonlight
not a sound from the pavement
as the moon lost her memory
she is smiling alone
in the darkness, the withered leaves collect at my feet
let the memory live again
appearance: handsome blue tom
w/ abnormally long claws &
very dark green eyes

Rookpaw crouched on the high, shiny rock, his beady green eyes surveying the rushing water below. He narrowed the dark green orbs and concentrated fiercely, as if he could make a fish appear by pure willpower.

A flash of silver caught his eye. The midnight-blue tom's lips curved into a smile only briefly before his paw flashed out and the fish was speared. "Rookpaw wins again," he whispered triumphantly to the dead body, and placed it delicately in front of him.

A sudden sound made him prick up his ears and he glanced around, curious in spite of himself. Two young apprentices had approached him, although they did not see him. He stepped into view, forgetting his fish. When he got up close, the young tom saw their faces and called out "Ivypaw. Lithepaw. Out for a midnight hunt, I see?"

status: Rookpaw catches prey, and finds Ivypaw and Lithepaw.
muse: okay lah...
notes: thinking of a good plot.

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:21 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

Ivypaw's fur stood on end as she faced Rookpaw, her expression one of shock and wonder; gradually, however, it turned into fury. For she was extremely defensive of this glade - it was gorgeous, a perfect emblem of nature, and even conveniently located yet shaded by trees! How dare this apprentice just barge in and fish in this shimmering, light, burnished-silver tinted lake and then, of all the things he could do, even turn them in, calmly act as if he expected them to be there! Just .. how. dare. he?!

"How...?! How. Did. You." Suddenly, she brushed up against Lithepaw softly, and was once again reminded of her friend's presence. Deciding that it definitely would suck badly if she lost her cool in front of her, the apprentice chose to try another tactic. "Why, hello there, Rookpaw. Good night to you, too. How's the fishing in ... I mean, here going?" Ivypaw replied icily, pools of frost glaring daggers at the tom.

Her tail was bristling, but she tried to control it and managed to make it go down to a slight brush-like texture, then she sat down, on the other side of the large pool.

status: ivypaw gets quite mad as she sees rookpaw in her secret forest location, then calms down - way too much - she acts extremely cold and sarcastic towards him.
timing: several minutes
muse: ooh, not bad at all, seeing as things are heating up!
notes: you just decided to play a very dangerous game with ivypaw, bookie. ;3
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie on Mon May 23, 2011 8:28 am

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
appearance: handsome blue tom
very dark green eyes

"Hunting is fine here, as you may know. I wasn't aware that this was your lake," Rookpaw replied calmly, reading her expression. "I come here every night, you know. It's not just you." She was overly possessive; he knew that much, as of now.

"This is a first," Rookpaw spoke, and his gaze softened only slightly when his eyes met Lithepaw's. "You both never come here at night. I presume it was you, Lithepaw, who convinced Ivypaw to go hunting this late?"

Rookpaw was, admittedly, something of a flirt.

notes: thinking of a good plot.

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:37 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

Oh, that was it! Ivypaw had enough of this vain apprentice, and there was a hint of her claws as she pawed at the ground, furious. The normally patient, soothing cat had snapped, and gone like the wind - in it's stead was a furious, mad kitty; who didn't care if Lithepaw saw her like this or not. "I never said it was mine! And, for your information, at least I don't deprive the fishes of their mates as much as you! Did you even pause to think about how you could be leading to this lake fishes' extinction here? Oh, no, I bet you didn't!"

She knew she was maybe a bit jealous with her hiding spot, and maybe jumping to conclusions, but ... but she couldn't help it!

"And, no, if you must know, I persuaded her to come!" This last remark echoed around the trees, and Ivypaw immediately flushed, her eyes downcast. "I.. I'm sorry." She muttered, hoping in vain no one heard her; or at least not Rookpaw.

timing: minutes. blah
muse: okay :]
notes: plot!

starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie on Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 am

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
appearance: handsome, muscular blue tom
very dark green eyes

"Oh, of course," Rookpaw meowed with insufferable calm. "Let's think of the fishes. Let's all starve while the fish swim in harmony together. Yes."

His eyes looked a little more amused at the medicine cat apprentice's last words. "Oh? I always thought that Lithepaw was the more reckless of you two. But now I see I was wrong." His lips curved up into a smile. "I like reckless cats. They add excitement to life." The muscular tom's voice had softened slightly as he met Ivypaw's gaze steadily.

"No need to apologize to her," he added, reading Ivypaw's lips roughly, and deducing what she had said. "I'm sure she'd like to see the fiercer side of your nature. I find it rather good for your character."

notes: i need a plot. something to do with something between these three. maybe a crush plot. something of that sort. love plots are always the best..

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:49 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...
eyes & white underbelly

Ivypaw hadn't been apologizing to Lithepaw - or had she? Darn, this tom made her all muddled up! First he intruded, then he was so unbelievably calm, and now he was flirting? By Starclan this apprentice was messed up!

"We could always hunt other things, and anyway, this lake isn't as plentiful as some of the other rivers." She meowed, in a know-it-all voice. After all, if Rookpaw was being a stuck-up cat, the silvery she-cat didn't get why she couldn't be a bit annoying, too. "And, anyway, I'm not reckless; I was just really excited for this - it's the first time I've really done anything exciting since my apprenticeship initiation." Now, don't get Ivypaw wrong, she absolutely adored being a medicine cat apprentice, but she did wish she could hone her hunting skills...

'If only I had, like, a private mentor to teach me or something... I mean, Snowfeather's great but...' She thought, rolling her eyes mentally.

status: ivypaw wonders if she could get better at hunting, is still irked by rookpaw's behaviour
timing: okay
muse: not too bad
notes: let's wait for aca - she wouldn't like being flooded! You post next, and that's it.
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie on Mon May 23, 2011 8:58 am

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
very dark green eyes

"The river isn't nearly as nice as this lake, though, and fish grow better here," Rookpaw told her absently, and glanced across the lake wistfully. This was where his mother had abandoned him at only four moons old, and though he would never admit it, it was the real reason why he came here every night, hoping that someday, she might come back here. As he watched the fish out at the middle of the lake swimming frantically, one could almost imagine the sort of cat he might have been if he had had a real mother.

His gaze snapped back to Ivypaw, but his stare no longer had that hostile quality. "I can relate," he meowed quietly. "I didn't get to go hunting on my first three training sessions, and so I snuck here and hunted for a bit myself. And-- I come here every night. Like I said. The fish seem to breed almost overnight, but most stay in the middle of the lake. So I'm not really depriving the lake of anything."

notes: floodstop now.

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Tue May 24, 2011 4:24 am

tabby w/ green eyes

Lithepaw looked down at her small white paws, feeling confused and rather uneasy. She said nothing; she hadn't thought of Ivypaw being hostile before but, then again, every cat was. Hey, every thing was. Lithepaw glanced up at Rookpaw's green eyes. She wasn't usually quiet, what was happening? Stupid Rookpaw. Lithepaw rather thought that Rookpaw was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lithepaw's whiskers twitched with amusement at that thought before she sat smoothly.

"I don't see why we shouldn't all hunt here," she heard herself mew quietly. She tilted her head, looking expectantly at Rookpaw. It was more than likely for Rookpaw to toss in a sarcastic comment or something like that, judging from what they had seen before. Lithepaw’s mind suddenly conjured up a thought of her and Ivypaw happily skipping next to a lake, before meeting Rookpaw and then… bounding up a rainbow? Oops. Lithepaw’s mind was going wild with the excitement of going outside at night.

Lithepaw inwardly shuddered. That was a scary thought. Who’d ever thought that Rookpaw could, maybe, act like the tacky image she’d thought of earlier? Lithepaw couldn’t help getting her thoughts jumbled. Lithepaw’s tail twitched with agitation; though she’d thought the latter in 15 seconds, it made her mind suddenly very tired.
muse: text
notes: demone mode: YOU! YOU FLOODED ME! ARGH! *transforms to hulk and roars* | civil mode: personally I want Lithepaw to get a mate. :3
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Tue May 24, 2011 4:35 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...

But who do you think you are, running around leaving scars,
collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart..?
eyes & white underbelly

Ivypaw pawed at the ground, irked. Truthfully, she didn't see why they couldn't hunt here - but everyday would be simply disastrous. Yes, the fish wouldn't all go, but she took it from a fishes' point of view - their friends, possibly even mates disappearing slowly ... one by one... and finally, you would be all alone, before a cat speared you for a snack. She shivered, cold chills running up her spine, eyes moistening.

The apprentice turned away and replied softly, almost inaudibly to Rookpaw, "Well, I come here everyday, pretty much. Not night - I sneak off, since this is a wonderful place to get herbs." 'Can't he see why I chose this place? It's so .. obvious!' Ivypaw huffed, then looked at Lithepaw.

Her friend seemed kind of tired, and Ivypaw glanced around guiltily - after all, if Lithepaw was tired it would be her fault, persuading her to come here.

timing: blabla
muse: okay-ish
notes: ah! sorry, sorry! and, yeah, i have an ivypaw plot for a forbidden love or something. ;3 lolllz
starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie on Tue May 24, 2011 4:37 am

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
very dark green eyes

"Oh, I could leave, if you wanted me to." Rookpaw shrugged. He was fine with it; he could come here anytime he wanted to.

status: rookpaw tells ivypaw and lithepaw that he could leave, if they wanted.
notes: *coughs and points to Rookpaw*

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starmz123 on Tue May 24, 2011 4:42 am

Ivypaw.
Lucky I’m in love
with my
best friend...

But who do you think you are, running around leaving scars,
collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart..?
eyes & white underbelly

"No, no, it's okay." The lithe apprentice had a tiny private affair she needed to sort out with the tom - if he left, and if he really came here every night .. that meant he visited this place everyday, pretty much. So she could either grit her teeth and withstand it, or settle it with him. Gazing at Lithepaw apologetically, Ivypaw then turned her pools to Rookpaw and meowed, "Hey, can I have a private word with you?"

status: ivypaw thinks of a plan, feels guilty about lithepaw
timing: two minutes
muse: okay..

starmz123
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ϡ Acacia~! on Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 am

tabby w/ green eyes

Lithepaw looked up at Rookpaw before straightening sheepishly; she hadn’t really been paying attention. “You’re not forced however you may leave.” She gave Rookpaw a level look; she was beginning to regain control over her mind. Lithepaw then shifted her bright green gaze to Ivypaw once she requested to talk privately to Rookpaw. Lithepaw’s brow lifted and she shifted nervously. “Ivypaw?” she enquired quietly, standing fluidly. Her striped ear perked curiously. For some reason Lithepaw felt slight dread.
muse: Terrible, I'm trying to catch up. @.@
notes: lol. Also please let me keep up, I'z low typer. :P
ϡ Acacia~!
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaholic Bookie on Tue May 24, 2011 4:46 am

rookpaw
moonlight
she is smiling alone
very dark green eyes

Rookpaw shrugged. "By all means." He had a good idea of what she wanted to say, but whatever, he'd listen anyway. "I don't hunt here all the time, you know," he meowed matter-of-factly as he padded over to Ivypaw. "Sometimes I just sit on that rock."

notes: *coughs and points to Rookpaw*

Mythaholic Bookie
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content